Permission groups and user roles
Customise the employees permissions you choose and completely adjust Factorial to the needs of your company. You can customise as many employees as you need.
Set Factorial default permissions and make sure the access to employee content is the way you really want it.
- Adapted to any company structure
- It allows the workers to measure adjusting resposibilities
Personalised permission groups
Create personalised permission groups and customise default permissions. In this way, you will customise the predefined Factorial roles.
- Create as many custom groups as you need
- Assign employees to each group, regardless of the default role assigned
Adapt predefined roles
Custom groups allow you to adapt predefined Factorial roles to specific needs. Thus, barriers between roles will be diluted, establishing personalised relationships.
- Add additional permissions to employees
- Restrict the permissions of an administrator by assigning it to a custom group
It solves all kinds of granularity needs, without adding complexity to the system.
- Accessible and easy to use permit system
- To configure, just enable or disable permissions
- You can reset the permissions to the original state
Define time-off permissions
Create custom permissions and set how to manage your company's time-off.
Manage time tracking permissions
Configure how to manage your employees' time tracking with permissions groups.
Try It For Free
Sign up for a 14-day trial and start improving your Human Resources processes today!